Work wellbeing day
At Råmossa, doing things safely and being ecological are always taken into account, and we have been awarded a Laatutonni certificate. Are guests are served promptly and in an easygoing way – here, you can just focus on taking a break in the relaxing, foresty setting.
Our work wellbeing day includes spending time in peaceful surroundings, sitting around a campfire on reindeer skins, having delicious food and a possibility to participate in various checkpoint activities. To end the day, you can warm up in the sauna and take a swim in our own spring lake.
The workplace wellbeing day includes:
- Example of the menu and refreshments:
• welcome drinks (e.g. handmade berry juice or coffee)
• lunch: vegetable or game soup, selection of organic breads and homemade butter. Iced and mineral water, coffee/tea.
• sausages, bun, coffee and tea, everything prepared on the campfire
• fruits and water on the checkpoints
Activity checkpoints outdoors. There are plenty of options for the locations of the checkpoints: a lean-to on a top of a small cliff, a campfire in the forest, the main building and its terrace, the lakeside, and a campfire by the lake. We decide on the activities together with the client based on their wishes (e.g. knife throwing, distance evaluation, darts, fishing, rowing boat, Finnish yard game Mölkky and other outdoor games).
As an extra service, it is possible to get experts on the checkpoints to tell about workplace wellbeing: correct working positions, workouts during the workday, diet and other wllbeing-related topics).
- Where: Råmossa Lodge
- Duration: 6 hours (or as agreed)
- Location: Porvoo, Ilola (an hour from Helsinki, 20 minutes from Porvoo centre)
- Time: weekdays (mon – fri) around the year
- Group size: indoors 14 dining spots, for outdoor activities maximum of about 25 peopleAudio-visual equipment available: wireless internet, high-class projector and screen, flipchart with wheels.
- Audio-visual equipment available: wireless internet, high-class projector and screen, flipchart with wheels.
- Equipment needed: Clothes and shoes suitable for the weather and walking outdoors
- Price: example price 75€/person (+ VAT) Every event is tailored according to the client's wishes.
- Price includes: use of the buildings, preparation and execution of the event, one dining. Organizers have a liability insurance for their operations. Each participant is responsible for their own insurance.
- Extra services:
- Wood fired sauna and towels
- Wood fired outdoor tub
- 1,5 hours' hike with a guide
- Experts on the checkpoints
- Outdoor cooking on the campfire with a chef
- Instructed outdoor group sports
- A wooden cup ‘kuksa’ as a souvenir
Reservations and further inquiries firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reservations two weeks in advance, please.